Sunday, March 3, 2013

BIG BABY ME!!

OK so early Sunday morning about1:00am I began to get stuffy again and frustrated AGAIN!!! I started to cry my eyes out!! Guess by now I am very frustrated with my diet and cant eat this and cant eat that,dealing with the fact that my mouth will not close like I want it to. Tired of being stuffy and sore on my lower jaw where the doctor took my bones out on each side. I'm just sick of it all!! Then I'm tired of the weather being too cold, thinking that I should have waited and had my surgery did this summer instead. I told my husband all of my issues of course he listen to me and said "I knew this would happen I tried to tell ya and you knew what you were getting yourself into,and you know that you would not heal overnight. I know you cant take pain but you are going to have to suck it up and keep moving on its going to get better".Well of course I did not want to hear nothing he had to say lol. Everybody that knows me knows that I am a big baby cant take pain and I am very impatient. I really don't see how I am going to manage having any kids. I am sure that having kids is just as worst as jaw surgery!Or is it? So I got back in the bed read others blogs to see if there is a light at the end of my tunnel. I know that it is but when will I get there? I want to feel my bottom lips again and chin!! Right now I feel as though I should have not did the surgery at all. I will be glad when I can get to the point in my blogs and I say HEY EVERYBODY I AM GLAD THAT I DID THIS. I'm sure I will feel different next week and my emotions are going to go back and forth like a see saw. Thanks for reading about my emotions lol.





HAVE A GOOD ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment